Data we collect
Name, telephone number, e-mail addresses, address, demographic information, including project request, service areas .etc., your feedback to us and/or partner agencies, and IP information.
We use the information provided to us to ensure that we cater to your needs and provide you with a better service. We use this information for the following:
• Record keeping and database maintenance for students and tutors
• Contact you for the services we provide
• To improve our products and services as needed
• To customize the website according to your interests and needs
• Periodically send promotional emails, newsletters about new products, services, events, special offers, discounts or other information which we think you may find interesting and of relevance to you
• Better user experience via Google Analytics monitoring
• Publish your feedbacks anonymously on BetheBees Limited and/or any other print, video, TV or web publicity materials as client testimonials
• Collect information on pages that consumers access or visit and consumer trends. This information we collect is used to improve the content of our web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services that you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances or for legal reasons:
1. It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms and Conditions of the website, or as otherwise stated by law.
BetheBees Limited uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the website. Although BetheBees Limited owns the databases, and all rights to the BetheBees Limited website, you retain all rights to your data.
We at BetheBees Limited are committed to ensuring that your information is safe and secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Nonetheless, due to the inherent risks of the Internet we cannot guarantee the protection of such information against loss, misuse or alteration.
Through your Internet browser you can set your computer whether to accept cookies or not. This option can be activated via the tools section of your Internet Explorer. If you refuse a cookie it may prevent the proper operation of the site or even prevent your access to certain areas.
Third-party advertisements and partnerships
Third-party advertising companies and partners are allowed to display products and services of interest and relevance in the form of ads when users visit our website. These companies may use aggregated information (which does not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of that might be of interest to you.
Company: BetheBees Limited Registered Office:
1 St Saviours Wharf
23 Mill Street
We collect personally identifiable information about you (your "Data") through:
• the use of enquiry and registration forms
• your purchase of any our products or services
• the provision of your details to us either online or offline.
The elements of your Data that we collect may include:
• Job title
• Company name
• Company address, phone and fax number
• Home address and phone number
• Mobile telephone number
• E-mail address
• Payment details such as credit card information
• Date of birth
• Educational history, work experience and other information from your CV if you provide this to us
• Market research data such as readership patterns
• Usage statistics
We may also collect information that we request from you regarding your use of our service or that we collect automatically about your visit to our sites. Please see our Cookies Policy for more details.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use your Data for purposes which may include:
• providing our users with a personalised service
• processing orders, registrations and enquiries
• conducting market research surveys
• allowing users to participate in interactive features of our service, where they choose to do so
• providing reports to our customers
• providing you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information)
• monitoring compliance with our Terms and Conditions for more details.
If you wish to receive information about BetheBees Limited products or services or from other carefully selected organisations about products or services they offer, please indicate your preferences using the consent boxes when providing us with your Data. We may also disclose your information to business partners and to third party suppliers we engage to provide services which involve processing data on our behalf, successors in title to our business or in accordance with a properly executed court order or as otherwise required to do so by law. We reserve the right to fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring or requesting us to disclose the identity or other usage details of any user of our sites. We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified by name):
• to build up marketing profiles
• to aid strategic development
• to audit usage of the site. We use technology on the registration and manage my account pages of some of our websites, which may record user movements, including page scrolling, mouse clicks and text entered. It will not record financial information such as credit or debit card details. The data we collect in this way helps us to identify usability issues, to improve the assistance and technical support we can provide to users and is also used for aggregated and statistical reporting purposes.
BetheBees Limited has appropriate measures in place to ensure that our users’ Data is protected against unauthorised access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. User Data may be transferred outside BetheBees Limited to data processors such as fulfilment houses but they will act only on our instructions to provide the services required.
Changes and notifications
BetheBees.com may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address provided by you or by placing a prominent notice on our site.